 Space / 15877
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Great stuff Mark.  I think what I like about it best is that the edges of
many of the forms (dish, rocks etc.) are exposed and rough...really gives it
that cobbled look of true space platforms.

Thanks Gil. That's what I was shooting for... which is why there's a lot of
asymmetry. I wanted it to look more like one of the first modules to have
been set up (communications being important), so maybe it has a few
"personal touches" like the airlock in the corner. I figure the module was
nice and symmetrical originally, but maybe one of the techs had to keep
running outside to fix things, so they just stuck an airlock in the corner
so they wouldn't have to keep going down to the main airlock (in another
module).

Ehh, I'm rambling now.

~GAMH