 Space / 15875
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul writes:
Hey Mark,

As always, groovtacular stuff, man. You have so many great ideas that I'm
planning to steal...er... "borrow" at some point.

But, I got one teensy-weensy peevee-weevee complaint that I've been meaning
to ask about. Regarding navigation on your site, how come you don't have any
"Return to Main Menu" buttons or some equivalent. Whenever I cruise around
your site, it bugs me to reach the end of a series of pics and have to
constantly hit the Previous button on my browser until I get back to the
beginning.

It's mostly because I code each page by hand in a text editor (hammer and
chisel) and I'm too lazy to make a "main menu" button and then have to
re-code every page on my website.

Here's a little hint: Just go up to the URL bar and delete the URL back to
the directory you want, like /lego/ or /spacecraft/ :^)

~GAMH