 Space / 15862
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:13:40 GMT

In article <H05Jy7.2Ey@lugnet.com>,
"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote:

Great to see how quickly builders are jumping on the moonbase-bandwagon. I
love the dish. I thought you would be tempted to use the same diameter as
the dish on Mithrandir, but maybe those are already used in the Neverwhere
and/or Nautilus?

You are correct. The large dish sections are in use on the Neverwhere,
so I sacrificed the Nautilus and used its dish parts.

The enterior of your module looks great, compact yet large
enough for the crew. And the page suggests there are more modules up and
coming. Can't wait!

Well, there aren't any modules up and coming yet, but I don't think this
will be my only module. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations