 Space / 15876
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/31/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Please check out my Moonbase module on my website.

OOOOOOOOOOO very nice.  :-,  That sensor array looks pretty powerful, like
it could cook a seagull from a mile away.  And any worksite that requires
its employees to shave their heads for the sake of artificially increased
intelligence is always gonna be aplus in my book.

But of course. :D

Though... I kinda get this feeling that the facility bears a striking
resemblance to this one place that was done in by an infestation of ewoks
(and rebel scum)...  ;-D

What? Nawwwwwwwwww. ;^)

Hey... those tall 1x2 with the groove holding up the one door -- what set do
those come in?

They're actually 2x2, and they come with the Spider Man Studios set.

~GAMH