 Space / 15795
  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Maybe I'm losing something due to the language barrier. Sounds like trying to take the creative building process and turn it into math or something. Yuck!!! I just don't get it. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

I'm with Mark on this one. Although LEGO is great for learning maths and logical thinking (I have used LEGO in the classroom, being a teacher), it's basic strength is enabling one to be creative. Creativity must lie within the limits of the product (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message news:H036vr.BAo@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) I don't think theory describes only the limits of anything it's trying to describe. Most would agree that music is in essence a creative (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Hi Mark, You perfectly got the idea. If you are curious enough about your "right feel" you can turn your satisfying results into desirable shapes. Then, by extending your conscious into your imagination, these shapes can be described as if (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Hi Alexander, My lego calculus does not describe limits of lego bricks. Describing limits of lego bricks is the purpose of the LCD project (URL) specifications will be usefull to LCAD users. Again, my building system is not specifying but (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com

(...) Hi Luke, Exactly my position. Don't be blasé but don't expect something grandiose. Thanks for your support, Damien (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)