 Space / 15494
Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Will Vale writes:
Woah, and you say this is your second attempt at Space building???

Maybe that's overstating it a bit. I used to build lots of
classic space when I was a kid, and I dabbled in Aquazone a
few years ago, to no great effect (but I do have some lovely
yellow parts!) I also built a B-wing after the first round
of Star Wars sets came out.

But these two are my first 'proper' space MOCs for about
fifteen years.

Heh, yeah I was just kidding... Sorry dude... ;-)

Hope to see a lot more from ya!

Thanks, I hope so too. I really liked your landing barge -
it's a lovely design with a clean Manga feel to it. The head/
cockpit section is particularly appealing. Do you do anything
to lock the roof in place, or are the studs enough?

Studs, that's what holds the "roof" in place. Studs also keep the rear hatch
"locked".

I'd definitely like to build something that can carry a vehicle,
because it seems to add so much play value, as well as push
all the 'Aliens' buttons. When I built classic space ships all
those years ago, I remember the most important things being
hidden guns, detachable sub-ships or cars, and secret cargo
space for storing those little sprues that round 1x1 plates
came on.

Oh for sure; adding details just raises the "cool factor". :-D

Ah, bliss.

Will

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/