 Space / 15495
15494  |  15496
Subject:
Gallant Venture Project - A Massive Undertaking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:58:32 GMT

David Sinn and I have been hashing out the details to this project, and the
decisions made are as follows:

1. This group project will build an enlarged version of a Pallas Spaceworks
"Intrepid" class frigate.

2. Scale will be 10:1.

3. The ship will be broken down into sections and each will be assigned to a
participant.

4. All constructions will be submitted in LDRAW format.

The "Intrepid" class frigate page of Pallas Spaceworks is here:
http://www.karimnassar.com/pallas_spaceworks/products/intrepid.html

The .dat file of our specific desired color scheme can be downloaded from
this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1799

This "Intrepid" class frigate will be named the "Gallant Venture" DDG-02.
Anyone who wishes to participate, please respond to this post, or email me at:

enimor7@juno.com

Eagerly awaiting response,
XO Tim Romine
Gallant Venture Project