 Space / 15496
Re: MOC teaser - Lynx ATDV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:19:07 GMT

Thanks kindly Will...I appreciate the comments and the second peek!

Looking at some of the pullbacks, I was thinking about incorporating it
orginally, but then as it developed from the pub coaster sketch, the main
beam of the body became reduced to 2 studs wide.  I tried making it 4 to
incorporate the p/b motor, but it didn't work with the aesthetic I was going
for.  Ah well...next project.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Will Vale writes:
I just realised that I hadn't spotted the inset image, and
only looked at the rear view. It looks great, especially
the offset cockpit.

Is there space around the rear axle to do a version with one
of the new pullback motors? Might be fun for the living room
floor...

Look forward to seeing the rest.

Cheers,

Will