 Space / 15491
Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:08:21 GMT

Woah, and you say this is your second attempt at Space building???

Maybe that's overstating it a bit. I used to build lots of
classic space when I was a kid, and I dabbled in Aquazone a
few years ago, to no great effect (but I do have some lovely
yellow parts!) I also built a B-wing after the first round
of Star Wars sets came out.

But these two are my first 'proper' space MOCs for about
fifteen years.

Hope to see a lot more from ya!

Thanks, I hope so too. I really liked your landing barge -
it's a lovely design with a clean Manga feel to it. The head/
cockpit section is particularly appealing. Do you do anything
to lock the roof in place, or are the studs enough?

I'd definitely like to build something that can carry a vehicle,
because it seems to add so much play value, as well as push
all the 'Aliens' buttons. When I built classic space ships all
those years ago, I remember the most important things being
hidden guns, detachable sub-ships or cars, and secret cargo
space for storing those little sprues that round 1x1 plates
came on.

Ah, bliss.

Will