 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 370
369  |  371
Subject:
New MOC - Medevac dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:38:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

Having built something in traditional space grey with studs firmly
on top (the tug) I thought I'd have a go at a more difficult model.
The Medevac uses some technic-assisted SNOT to mount the quarter
drums and the nose panel, although the rest is more straightforward.
This took a while to get right, and I didn't think I was going to
like the result for a while, but now I'm pretty happy with it.
The interior details are a bit twee - maybe a military variant in
grey would be fun...

Have a look for yourselves:

Please let me know what you think. I'll happily waffle on about
construction techniques and things if anyone's interested.

Cheers,

Will