 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 371
370  |  372
Subject:
Determined through Fear - The End of Book III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:44:51 GMT

Here's something to do for all you (like me) who won't be going to brickfest,
as well as all you who haven't left yet.

The Kingdom of Ikros is updated!

So little to write, so much time to do it in....

Lets see... I guess I'll start with MOCs

Visit the Kingdom of Ikros!
See:

The F'Rekkah Atoll - the mage knight academy that resides in the middle of the
      ocean

Castle Arrandrall - home to a proud group of dwarves

The Cathedral of Despair - evil!  EVIL!!!   But you gotta say it like you've
      got a frog in your throat...  deeessssspaaaaiirrrrr

And as promised:

Three chapters have been added to the Chronicles of Ikros.  I've worked real
hard on these pics, so I hope you enjoy them.

So I am proud to release to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 28 - Stronger than Steel
Chapter 29 - Small Packages
Chapter 30 - Army of Three

All this can be yours if the price is right!

See this and more at

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony