 Castle / 13809
Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 01:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: • <SNIP>
See this and more at

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

Bravo bravo. Good @$$ chapters and MOCS are cool as Hell.

I'm glad you liked it.  However I think it would be best if you tried not to
use vulgar language here, even if it is thinly vailed.

Suchs about tundruck but i knew swift strike wasnt a trator. all and all
good job.

Perhaps he isn't.  Perhaps he is.  He didn't really prove he was good, he just
proved he wasn't bad....

ps I  couldnt go to brickfest eather because of personal reasons

Thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony