 Castle / 13772
Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Here's something to do for all you (like me) who won't be going to brickfest,
as well as all you who haven't left yet.

The Kingdom of Ikros is updated!

Greetings all,
I've been lurking about LUGNET since shortly after Anthony first posted
about his saga, and have greatly enjoyed viewing all the thousands of MOCs
that have passed before my eyes.  I bought a membership a few weeks ago, and
now finally am getting around to posting.

One of the first websites I found when browsing LUGNET for the first time
was The Kingdom of Ikros.  I've always loved reading and was instantly
enthralled with the world you created so well with words and bricks,
Anthony.  Each time I logged on to the internet, I would check to see if a
new chapter was up (in fact, I still do.).  Keep up the amazing work!

So little to write, so much time to do it in....

Lets see... I guess I'll start with MOCs

Visit the Kingdom of Ikros!
See:

The F'Rekkah Atoll - the mage knight academy that resides in the middle of the
     ocean
I've loved this creation ever since I first saw it in the chapters, and I'm
glad you decided to put up more pictures of it.

Castle Arrandrall - home to a proud group of dwarves

Another great creation!  The use of red is very effective, and the whole
castle has a very sturdy and dwarvish look to it -- bravo!
The Cathedral of Despair - evil!  EVIL!!!   But you gotta say it like you've
     got a frog in your throat...  deeessssspaaaaiirrrrr
Evil indeed!  I'm very intregued as to how this will be used in the future
chapters...

And as promised:

Three chapters have been added to the Chronicles of Ikros.  I've worked real
hard on these pics, so I hope you enjoy them.

So I am proud to release to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 28 - Stronger than Steel
Chapter 29 - Small Packages
Chapter 30 - Army of Three
As I stated earlier, the saga is my favorite part of your website, and
you've really outdone yourself in these new chapters.  Though I wonder if
I'm the only one who feels pity for the lizard beast...

All this can be yours if the price is right!

See this and more at

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

Reed Anderson
who will soon have more of his own MOCs up..