 Castle / 13814
Re: Determined through Fear - The End of Book III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 02:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark A. Taylor writes:
Ikros Ikros
I think I can safely say that these new chapters meet to your high
standards Anthony, Great work, (though I was sad to see Tundrock die,
::sniff:: )
Mark A Taylor (Elf)

Thanks much, I'm glad you liked them!  Yeah, I'm sad to see him go too, but
then again, his death keeps the whole thing moving, and thats gotta be a good
thing, right?

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes: • <SNIP>
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony

Thanks for the feedback!