 Castle / 13815
Re: Anybody ever made a full-scale sword?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 05:37:40 GMT

Very cool!    Your website's really well laid out.  The Structures are
fantastic.

Dave

"Kev" <andrastavia@ozbricks.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

I made one over the weekend and it's come out really nice.  All grey, • dark
gray, and black with some 1x1 trans round plates to make it look jeweled.
It's almost four feet long.  Right now I call it "The Black Leech."
Hopefully, my digital camera will decide to work tomorrow and I'll be • able
to post some pics on my website.

SNIP

If you go to my website... I have a few pix of the Sword I built a while • back...
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Go to the village and go to Sculptures.
Kev..:  )

Hope to post pics soon!