 Castle / 13802
Re: Anybody ever made a full-scale sword?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

I made one over the weekend and it's come out really nice.  All grey, dark
gray, and black with some 1x1 trans round plates to make it look jeweled.
It's almost four feet long.  Right now I call it "The Black Leech."
Hopefully, my digital camera will decide to work tomorrow and I'll be able
to post some pics on my website.

SNIP

If you go to my website... I have a few pix of the Sword I built a while back...
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia

Go to the village and go to Sculptures.
Kev..:  )

Hope to post pics soon!