 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 372
371  |  373
Subject:
The Epic of Joseph
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:59:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament is pleased to annouce the completion of its illustration
of the Book of Genesis with seven new stories comprising The Epic of Joseph:

http://bricktestament.com/genesis

or see

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

Enjoy, and greetings to everyone at Brickfest!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)