 Space / 15490
Re: New MOC - Medevac dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:33:38 GMT

Thanks for the kind comments!

When I saw the first pic, I was thinking the front was going to
open up like a C-130 to gain access...

What a neat idea. I really like the idea of making a military
variant in grey, and then the front could easily open as you
describe. The side unit geometry would accomodate the 4x2
old-style plate hinges nicely, I reckon. There'd probably be
enough room to drive some kind of APC into the front and have
crew space and/or an armoury in the back...

*trails off into wondering how much grey is left*

Any idea which sets have the quarter-cylinders in grey?

Will