 Space / 15172
Re: Scumcraft instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 19:36:17 GMT

"Matt Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:GyFDoz.FqJ@lugnet.com...

Hey everybody, here's my Scumcraft!  I borrowed the Technic slopes from my
Silver Champion, and changed the color scheme to accomodate more black
pieces.  Thanks again for the instructions, Jon.

As far as Brickshelf goes, I only experienced a 5 minute delay before the
Scumcraft folder appeared on the recent upload page - otherwise no change!
Thanks to all who are helping with the moderator process...the changes are
practically seamless, nice job.

Way cool!  I love it.  You made some nice modifications too.  The purple
grills look nice.  I also saw this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=20405 by Jason Mantor.  Good
to see my instructions weren't too confusing or anything.

:-)
-Jon