 Space / 15098
Re: Scumcraft instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:31:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
Spiffcraft breaking down?  Probably.
Spiffwrecker broken down too?  I'd imagine.

Build a Scumcraft!!

http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/scum/

JP, thanks man!  The instructions are top shelf...haven't built it yet, but
a quick review doesn't reveal any gaps.  I tried building the Scumcraft when
you first posted the pics...couldn't get it quite right.  Question, where
did you get the grey technic slope/stud pieces right under the canopy?  I
think I have some on the UCS X-wing, but I don't want to cannabalize.  Are
these available on a cheaper set?

-Matt

.