 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 332
331  |  333
Subject:
Scumcraft instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:28:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Spiffcraft breaking down?  Probably.
Spiffwrecker broken down too?  I'd imagine.

Build a Scumcraft!!

http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/scum/

Some notes:

These are my first instructions so if I goofed a step please tell me and
I'll fix it.
Also, this isn't the permenant home for the instructions..I'll most likely
move them to brickshelf when everything is worked out there.

Please tell me what you think!

-Jon