 Space / 1512
Re: Some general discussion things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:20:10 GMT

I like the concept of Artic, but not the implimentation.  It could
have been done so much better with non-Jr-ized pieces and sans cheesy

Arctic is good. It is prototypical (except for the ice ball and etc). It has some
great elements:The parka
The snowshoes
The skis
The large wall sections (I really like them even if some people don't)
The catterpiller tracks

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com