 Space / 14832
Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
Okay, I think I have it now. I saved the ldarw files to my
brickshelf folder, so I hope this works.

One last minor problem, easily solved: the second file should have been
named "Addition_Ames.ldr" as it appears in the ldr file of the main model.
Having both files in the same directory, with the second one correctly
named, allows someone to view the MOC as a single unit.  You don't have to
fix it, anyone that knows what they are doing can do so for themselves.

Okay, I viewed the contest website and noticed that the description and
the element count weren't included, so I got an accurate count.

Element Count (Additional Model part count also included)
201

Description

Originally used by the ISP Union for expeditionary
and reconaissance purposes, but quickly deemed
obsolete by the IRLCC, once the Hyperion CII craft
became the crown jewel if the Imperial Air Force. (IAF)

Also, I'm thinking of entering the smaller model
(Addition AMES) in the Polybag Category I
Can I do this if it's included in the larger model?

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112