 Space / 14693
14692  |  14694
Subject:
Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:52:24 GMT

Yeah, I know, It's my first MOC on lugnet, but here goes.

I've rendered a few CAD images of my ice planet entry here,
(due to the fact that I lack a digital camera)
so without further ado, here's the link to several views
of the models.

May I present, the Scissor Wing.

The scissor wing is fully equipped for expeditionary purposes
(particularly for recovery of lost craft, and the extraction of
meteorites and ice crystals), and is supplied with low level
armaments to fend off other recon craft.

The crew of the craft can consist of up to two personnell,
a pilot of course, and a secondary comander, which can pilot
the craft docked on the back.

In addition to the main craft, the small hover craft is
mainly deployed for reconnaissance,but is also known for
ore collection and terraneous scanning, and can latch onto
the back of the ship when not in use.

Anyway, I'm entering this CAD model for a Class V entry (big aircraft model)

PLMKWYT

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112