 Space / 14726
Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 06:19:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:

Great job, Matt.  I get a little Unitron Starhawk II from the bits around
the cockpit and the two tailfins -- one of my very favorite space designs
amongst official sets.  As a first effort, you've done work to be proud of.

Technical points:
1. I'd like to see the MOC DAT files included in the brickshelf folder.  Be
sure to include all subfiles, possibly by inlining them into a single file.
According to the contest rules, I think you're supposed to mail such files
to me, but posting them to brickshelf will be sufficient.  I look forward to
seeing the MOC in LDView.
2. Did you really use trans-orange or is that flat out trans-red?  It's fine
either way, I am just trying to figure out why the orange is so fiery.  Did
you tweak the images in something like photoshop?

-- The Ice Worm