 Space / 14829
Re: Ice Planet Entry: Scissor Wing IV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
Okay, I think I have it now. I saved the ldarw files to my
brickshelf folder, so I hope this works.

One last minor problem, easily solved: the second file should have been
named "Addition_Ames.ldr" as it appears in the ldr file of the main model.
Having both files in the same directory, with the second one correctly
named, allows someone to view the MOC as a single unit.  You don't have to
fix it, anyone that knows what they are doing can do so for themselves.

I'm relatively new at this, so I hope I'm not getting you impatient.

Not at all.  When I competed in the last BT1 contest I made all the same
mistakes and no one was kind enough to inform me of this fact.  Another
contestant entered some wonderfully elaborate MOC, but when you tried to
view the LDraw files it was just this lone BT1 minifigure -- everything else
was missing! =)  You are not alone.

-- The Ice Worm