 Space / 14503
Re: 400-dt Lab Ship from Traveller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:32:25 GMT

That's the same thing I immediately thought, but I dared not
speak it for fear that nobody would understand what on Earth
(or in ".space", in this case!) was talking about.  I guess
we're dating ourselves, here.

[set mode="old timer"]

Feh!  These youngsters don't know how *good* they've got it!
Why, in *my* day, spaceships looked like pointy cigars with
*wings*!  And we *liked* 'em!  :-P

[/set]

(My other immediate thought:  The rings of _Bayern_ from 2300AD,
not so aged but still before the day of many folks 'round these
parts...)

I still mourn the death of GDW (Game Designers Workshop).  :-(

FWIW, "Traveller" still exists...
"http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/traveller/"

Franklin