 Space / 14500
RE: New MOC: Gyroscopic Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 22:10:28 GMT

John Henry Kruer writes:
That's really nice! The rotating cocpit is really intersting.

Thanks!

Question: how does the pilot get out?  Does the ship land on its ring?

Yes.  The pilot has to duck/limbo/roll under the edge of the ring to get
out.
Here's a picture of the ship on the ground with the cockpit open:
http://lego.bldesign.org/models/gallery/?n=85&i=dscn3837.jpg
(The pilot is standing on the little winglet in front of the canopy.)
Behind the cockpit is a spacious storage area which should probably be
filled with fuel :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu