 Space / 14418
Re: Oooh...I think I see something familiar! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 07:30:46 GMT

In article <GwJoBz.M8J@lugnet.com>, "Mr L F Braun"
<braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

   Mark, have you been hiding a great source of inspiration from us?  ;)

Dang! My secret inspiration site has been found out!

What's more, if you surf around on there for a bit, you'll find some
models posted by the elusive Karim Nassar.

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head