 Space / 14376
Re: Star Blazers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 18:41:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I've made a sub-folder in my Art Work folder on Brickshelf
devoted to Star Blazers:

For those of you who never heard of it, check it out. It was a cartoon
series back in the late 70's/early 80's and is truly a remarkable pioneer in
anime. Also was called Space Battleship Yamato in Japan, in case anyone
wants to look it up on the Web.

Enjoy!

Dan

Your scans and stuff are really cool. Star Blazers was my first entrance in the
Anime genre and I'm a total junkie now. Not only that, but I can directly give
credit for my space Lego building to Star Blazers and the battleship Andromeda.
That ship was a singular inspiration in many of the projects I built in my
formative lego years.
Now, just when you thought it was safe to view the seires online...

http://www.starblazers.com/

You can get the "Quest for Iscandar" (series 1) and "The Comet Empire" series 2
on VHS and DVD! (yes I have series 1 on DVD, it rules. Think "screen shots"
from the DVDs)

Anyway, thanks for letting me blurb.

Greg~