 Space / 14349
14348  |  14350
Subject:
Star Blazers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 17:09:48 GMT

Greetings! I've made a sub-folder in my Art Work folder on Brickshelf
devoted to Star Blazers:

For those of you who never heard of it, check it out. It was a cartoon
series back in the late 70's/early 80's and is truly a remarkable pioneer in
anime. Also was called Space Battleship Yamato in Japan, in case anyone
wants to look it up on the Web.

Enjoy!

Dan