 Space / 14373
Re: Star Blazers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:31:59 GMT

Man, I loved Star Blazers, almost as much as Robotech. I once borrowed the
entire Comet Empire series on VHS from a friend at work. Unfortunately, I
fell asleep on the train home and completely forgot about them, leaving them
there. It was not cheap to replace.

You can watch three full episodes of the show on the web (they're from the
Comet Empire series):

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/toonami/alliance/

Click on the Now Playing area.

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! I've made a sub-folder in my Art Work folder on Brickshelf
devoted to Star Blazers:

For those of you who never heard of it, check it out. It was a cartoon
series back in the late 70's/early 80's and is truly a remarkable pioneer in
anime. Also was called Space Battleship Yamato in Japan, in case anyone
wants to look it up on the Web.

Enjoy!

Dan