 Space / 14398
14397  |  14399
Subject:
Oooh...I think I see something familiar! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 03:28:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor writes:
More good pics at this URL : )

http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/stock_03.htm

   The contest's overall photos are mighty interesting.  I did see this one,
   which is strangely evocative of Mark Sandlin's "Onyx" cannon:

   http://www.starshipmodeler.com/contest/stock_14.htm
   (though calling it "the battleship "Schlachtschiff"" is redundant.)

   Mark, have you been hiding a great source of inspiration from us?  ;)

   best

   LFB