 Space / 13874
Re: BT1 Fever (was Re: WTB/WTTF: Blacktron 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:16:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:

I have 2 MIB's and I'm pretty sure both are the European version, and they
both came with solid yellow hoses. Allthough they were not sealed, the
instructions do not show trans hoses.

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

   The only BT1 set I had first-run was the Invader, and it apparently did
   have trans-yellow hoses.  It may be the only one.

   LFB