 Space / 13860
Re: BT1 Fever (was Re: WTB/WTTF: Blacktron 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:21:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:

As much as I want more trans-yellow hoses I doubt TLC will make them.  For
starters the picture on the voting page shows the 'yellow with black ends'
hoses.  (Yes I made a not of that.) The other point is we have seen the
aforementioned color hoses in the new single piece style.  We have not seen
trans-yellow hoses in the new style.  (Why they changed styles I'll never know)

Hmm...did Blacktron have trans yellow hoses in the first place?  While the
Battrax on the voting page had yellow with black ends, so does the Lugnet
guide entry for the original set.  I don't see how this would indicate that
they don't want to make trans yellow hoses, but maybe I'm missing something
(I probably am).  Personally I'm satisfied with hoses; BT1 used yellow with
black ends which I have plenty of (the Mystic Mountain Time Lab was a
favorite parts pack of mine) and if I ever want to do something special with
trans ones I have a few of those too.  Heres a question...were any trans
hoses ever made other than yellow?