 Space / 13613
Re: Builders' Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:14:55 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jon Palmer writes:
Thought I might start a new thread here.
How are the following people doing?  What have you guys been working on
lately?

[snip]
Odd, like Dan Jassim I missed the initial post too.  (Probably would have
missed it entirely if it were not for Dan :-0   )

Anyway,  hopefully I will be getting a digital camera within a month or so.  I
have a bunch of things to share (one I found in a shoe box is very similar to a
spiff craft, and I made it about 4 years ago!)  I am in the process of taking
apart most of my stuff (including the remaining shell of the Phantom Shrieker)
in preperation for a large project.  Details at this point are classified. ;-)

-Mike Petrucelli