 Space / 13544
Re: Fancy Docking Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 11:50:49 GMT

Hi.  My airlocks that I created don't have doors yet.  I'm trying to build
them.  My ideas are original LEGO models but slightly edited.  Ok, take,
ummm, the small set with Luke Skywalker, a Stormtrooper, and that gray guy.
Buy two of them.  Now, get the Technic Pins, the ones with both ends, you
need 2 of them, and put them in the holes of the black  thing on one of
sets.  Now, with the other set, connect that's holes into the other's pins.
Mating again.  And voila.  Just needs a door.  The set that you need is (I
just found the name) Final Duel 2.  Enjoy.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net