 Space / 13545
13544  |  13546
Subject:
The DS1000 Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:26:55 GMT

Story: ***It is the year 2116 and the LSA needs to build dropships able to
fly from space (not far from the atmosphere of a planet) into an atmosphere
and land safely.  So between the LSA and one of their allies, they need to
build the ultimate dropship in order to evac their civillians, drop marines,
and transport cargo.***
RL: My brother and I want to build a dropship but I need tips.  I've viewed
about 5 folders on Brickshelf.  They all came very good.  I need tips for a
dropship which can carry at least 10 mini-figs, has at least 1 escape pod,
and has engines.  The engines I can take care of.  I need to know how to
build the cockpit and the cargo area all for under $50 USD.  Can anyone
help?  Well, if you can understand what I wrote  :)  .
~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net