 Space / 13494
Re: Builders' Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:58:47 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message
news:GtLICL.9yz@lugnet.com...

I'm still alive.  I read, but am not posting too much in .space right now.
Between the craziness at both work and home (crazy-good, not crazy-bad), I
just don't have the time to hang out as much here.  Thanks for noticing! • To
be honest, I've bled a little over into other themes.  I'm doing a bit of
castle and town/train stuff on the side.  In fact, I just looked over my
site again and found... (horror of horrors!) no Space-related content in • the
new year!  That will have to be rectified soon.

Hey there.  Good to hear from you.  I noticed you'd been building some other
stuff.  I myself have wanted to build some castle stuff. Just waiting for
the right time I guess.  Thanks for the update. :-)

Anybody else out there wanna fill us in?

-Jon