 Space / 12955
  Spiffcraft Census

Greetings, Spiffco customers. We would like to thank you for your support of Spiffco products. Since our products reach a wide variety of consumers, we would like to conduct an informal Spiffcraft Census. Please send us your URL, name, and any (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

Aaron Sneary's Spiffcraft Mk II Variant Owned and Modified by Lt. Laz Uras (URL) include reclining leather bucket seat, extended fins, and Super Booster solid fuel engines. Last seen refueling at Greenburg Train show in Upper Marlboro, MD. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) Spiffhearse (modified Spiffvan): www.hafhead.com/lego...index.html This is an all-black Spiffvan with a modified rear end, designed for hauling the dead. Jeni's Spiffcraft: www.hafhead.com/lego...index.html Jeni's Spiffcraft features: - (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

Aside form being black & yellow (don't ask) & having a slightly modified (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) I don't know if this counts, exactly, but I believe this was the first rendered image of the Spiffcraft: (URL) of course, from the original prototype blueprints! Dave! (22 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Spiff Explorer (was Re: Spiffcraft Census)

Well, I done it... I gots meself a spiff :) The Nicetron Federation Spiff Explorer is a longer, more streamlined version of the Spiffcraft, designed for exploring new worlds (and seeking out new life, etc etc) anyway, it's at (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) I built this a while back (about a year ago?) mainly using parts from the first Alpha Team sub. I never posted it online before, though it's been to a few shows (BayLUG meetings and BricksWest): (URL) be adding it to my personal website soon, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) Thanks anyway, (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) Gee thanks. It's not to your design, but it was inspired by it. --Bill. (22 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

Well here's my attempt at the Spiff Craft thing. The Spiff Bumblebee-1 Concept Craft: (URL) Spiff Motor Home: (URL) you Spiffco for some great ships." Jamie Neufeld www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/ lugnet member 1248 (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) Well, heres mine: (URL) an experimental ion/hover spiffcraft. It hovers using its large dishes on the bottom, and in space propulsion is shifted to the ion engines on the back. Dunno what to name it though... any ideas? John Kruer (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) the Spiffy qualities. I do like it, however. Very sleek. (...) Thanks for sharing! (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

While the bumblebee is not quite Spiffish it is a great little ship in its own way. I just got one of those canopies for the first time too. Great canopy. I love new canopies. The more the merrier. The Motor home is awesome. Its so much fun to fit a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Spiffcraft Census

(...) Yea now that I look at it it doesn't have that spiff style to it. I figured that since concept cars are diffrent in design than a regular car I could try that with a spiffcraft. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)