 Space / 12490
Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:14:16 GMT

William R Ward <bill@wards.net> writes:
Small Bikes (up to 15 studs long and 4 studs wide)
Medium Bikes (up to 30 studs long and 6 studs wide)
Steerable Bikes (up to 30 studs long and 8 studs wide)
Trikes (up to 30 studs long and 10 studs wide)
Unlimited
Sculpture

Upon reviewing some of the models people have posted, and paying more
attention to size, I'd like to amend that to be:

Small bikes (less than 20 studs long, up to 8 studs wide)
Large bikes (20-30 studs, up to 8 studs wide)
Steerable Bikes (up to 30 studs long, up to 8 studs wide)
Trikes (up to 30 studs long, 8 studs wide)
Unlimited
Sculpture

The 8 studs wide rule applies to all categories except Unlimited and
Sculpture, which should satisfy Adrian by kicking some of his models
into the Unlimited category.  I'd like to see some Trikes and
Steerables so I'm going to keep those categories...

Also, I'll amend the rule to say you can submit as many entries to a
category as you want, but you only get a maximum of two votes per
category.

--Bill.