 Space / 12489
Re: Errr, a newcomer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 20:00:47 GMT

"Keir O'Sullivan" <keirosullivan@yahoo.com> writes:
I am pretty new to the forum (freshmeat), but I have had a small brickshelf
account for quite a while. It is here at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7462.

You have some clever ideas there.  My favorite is the tugboat, I
think.  Several of your models appear to be based on some things I'm
not familiar with (Outlaw Star, Megabots, StarTopia, etc.) which makes
it harder for me to appreciate them.

The microfig or nanofig models in your Mining Base folder are pretty
cool too.  The art of very small scale models is under-appreciated I
think; it is quite tricky to get it to look just right, and I think
you've done a good job.

The Spy Fighter is a nice shape, though I'm not a fan of "violent"
space designs usually.  I'm not sure bright red is consistent with the
spying mission, however ;-)

My biggest complaint is that your photos are awfully blurry, so it's
hard to see a lot of the details.  The lugnet.publish.photography
group may be of some help to you in taking better pics.

--Bill.