 Space / 12414
Re: Errr, a newcomer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:04:24 GMT

Yeah, it's good. Acually it's Pretty Good. ;-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Keir O'Sullivan writes:
I am pretty new to the forum (freshmeat), but I have had a small brickshelf
account for quite a while. It is here at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=7462.

I only have a few LEGO sets (Barely enough to fill ten percent of my LEGO
box), but I have managed to get some good ones for display. I am looking for
tips and hope to become a new, errr, limb, to the LUGNET Space Forum. I do
expect comments, and I don't want "Yeah, its good", please be honest, I need
to improve. And I am going to set up some new pictures for the most visted
folder (grappler microfigs), then some new fighters. More coming very soon.
And by the way, well, two things. 1.I know the pictures are bad, the digital
camera I have is not good at closeups, so I might have to fix that some how.
2.Is there any clubs that are ACTIVE with space LEGOs in Illinois, near
Springfield I hope.

And if anybody needs help on StarWars designs I have read books (They went
out of their way to make books on spaceships!) on most of the ships from
episodes 1, 4, 5, 6, and the expanded universe.