 Space / 12462
Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
Here is my latest attempt at rules.  Note several new concepts, such
as the "viewer's choice" awards, and limits on entries per category.

1. Must be constructed between January 1 and February 11, 2002.

2. Models must be either made of real LEGO and photographed, or CAD
  designs subject to the restriction that all parts used must be
  readily available on BRICKBAY.COM.  This is to stop people from
  using CAD software to create parts that don't exist in real life or
  are so hard to obtain that nobody has them on offer on BrickBay.

3. All models must be posted on BRICKSHELF.COM.  Each model must be in
  its own SEPARATE FOLDER.  I will create a page which links to the
  BrickBay folders for each model entered.

Should this not say Brickshelf instead of Brickbay?

<snip>

Jude