 Space / 12463
Re: Second Try: Motorcycle Contest Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
Here is my latest attempt at rules.  Note several new concepts, such
as the "viewer's choice" awards, and limits on entries per category.

4. You may enter more than once, but no more than three entries per
  category.  For each entry you make, you may vote once for that
  category.  You may not vote for your own models.  The top 3 models
  in each category will win prizes.

What is this, an anti-Adrian rule?  :)  All 7 of the bikes I've made are in
the same category (medium, non-steerable).  How disappointing.  Why did you
decide to cap the entry quantities in each category?

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com