 Space / 12428
Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:51:35 GMT

On this subject I have created my first set of instructions
any feedback on the format would be appeciated, page one need to be created
when i produce some realistic renderings to mimic a photo, also the same for
the botttom of the last page.
The images were created in MLCad at high res then increased in res and
reduced in size, with the background made transparent for which i created an
action in photoshop to batch process them all in one go. The areas of black
bricks were the masked and the grey lines made white by replacing colour,
the other coloured bricks had the the lines turned black.
The seperate images were then placed on a page and sized with various
smaller images added to explain complicated or ambiguous areas.

Tim