 Space / 11606
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:04:38 GMT

In article <GMxIq6.611@lugnet.com>,
"Geordan Hankinson" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote:

Wow Mark!

This is incredible, there is so much detail everywhere! yikes, this is
really cool, I love the panels in the wings covering the missiles, very
cool, There is sooo much detail, the turrets are great, heck the whole thing
is amazing,

Thanks. :^)

-grins evily- I kinda knew this was coming, (thanks for the tip Robin ;-))
unfortuantely I couldn't find any good pictoral references, just sites
trying to sell the movie, so I didn't know *too* much, ;-D

There's stuff out there, if you know where to look. ;^)

Anyway thanks for showing us another drool worthy MoC, I can't wait to see
more of your stuff,

Thanks again. My MOCs have been slower in the making recently, because I
really try to find interesting and unusual shapes to use, and I also
don't want to make things that look too much like other people's MOCs.
So I guess I'm spending more time searching for inspiration and less
time building.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations