 Space / 11605
11604  |  11606
Subject:
Technic mechanisms for missiles, gauss cannons, etc..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:43:32 GMT

   For a new ship of mine (I'm still too lazy to scan the pictures of my
other ships), I'm making a large, about 40-60 by 16 stud linear
acceleration cannon. On the ship it's really just some cylinders and a
whole bunch of bricks. Anyhow..
   I was wondering, how could ya' make some kind of technic thing to
push a round through the tube? Each round is a 2 wide by 2 wide cone
with multiple cylinders attached, going through a hole about 6 plates by
2 studs wide. How could I make a mechanical thing to actually push a
round through the tubes? I don't think multiple rods stuck together
would be very stable either..