 Space / 11678
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:46:14 GMT

In article <Gn320n.HHE@lugnet.com>,
"Tom Sciortino" <tsciorti@polymail.calpoly.edu> wrote:

If it makes you feel any better, I remember the movie.  I don't remember it
too well, but your model definately brings it back.  I remember seeing that
thing spin like a top, firing weapons in all directions.  That's all I
remember, but I do remember that.   ;)   It's cool to see people building
things that haven't really been done before, so nice work!

Thanks Tom! I do try to be original when I can. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego