 Space / 11603
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 04:41:25 GMT

In article <GMxGK5.1rJ@lugnet.com>,
"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote:

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Totally awesome Mark! You caught all of us off-guard! ;-D

I simply love this fighter design. Was it inspired by the movie "The Last
Starfight"? I've always wanted to build fighters like the ones seen in that
movie...

Yeah, The Last Starfighter.

In fact, I wanted to build one a couple of months ago, but instead chose to
build more mecha.

Anyways, excellent job, I'm impressed.

Thanks.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head